Monday, July 21, 2008

If I were to choose...

haven't been so disturbed for a while, but I get these attacks rather often. This whole issue of death and choosing it came up during this morning's train ride to work. I have sort of decided to leap off a random but easily accessible building in a "neutral" location. not decided where exactly, probably bishan, thomson area, which is pretty much unknown to most people known. there are so many options to go but when you really think about it, only very few are truly viable ones. Sylvia Plath put her head into a microwave oven but such explosive dramatics! Gassing oneself is reportedly painless but the reality is where to find an airtight place of convenience? And Nat, I really don't fancy leaping into the path of an oncoming MRT train; I can almost hear the crunch and grind of my bones. Tossing myself off some tall architecture seems to work best: I will try and muster a somersault even and a woo hoo~, before landing, preferably softly, on green grass. I think the color red will contrast well with the green.
Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails