Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pissed and rambling

Hotmail not working well. Weird: can read and delete mail but the reply/reply all button refused to co-operate. Can't reply to the guys on the tennis issue. I know there is no hurry but sense of frustration won't leave. Desperately need human interaction and have something scheduled for the week. Just spending one day at home is driving me crazy already, despite being engaged in (rather) meaningful work. But the goddamn GMAT is a lot more difficult than I expected. Am just no math genius. Don't think will fare any better in the word sections either.
Back to point on human interaction: If I am feeling so bad craving for some communication with fellow beings, highly likely suffering from withdrawal symptoms just after one day, then how the hell am I supposed to cope when I begin my new worklife at Orchard Road?? Don't want to think, in self denial mode.
Moving on, still waiting for some indication on how much I figure in his mind. Waiting and still no sign. Maybe it's time to pop into bed.
Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails