Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Updates

2nd day at new work place and I'm already swimming in work. Can't complain since I have been moaning about the slower pace back at the old place. I have been thinking about how to keep my energy levels up so that I can max out my hours and make sure that I have time for everything else outside work, including this newly formed pact with hubby to try and capture little moments in life and keep a log about them on Monkeys Go Shooting. We take turns to decide the weekly theme and post a photo each daily on MGS according to the theme. The idea is to (1) slow down and try to take note of what is going on in our lives, and (2) attempt to interpret the themes in different ways and hopefully improve creative vision. I guess it helps him more when he is the one trying to take better pictures. Me, I am just not so into the technical parts of photo-taking, which is a convenient excuse for the ordinary photos I post. But I do hope that this project can lead me to view ordinary things in different ways. Let's see how long we can sustain this - I've not been able to keep posting on time and hopefully things will improve after I've settled down at work. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how to stay energetic.
Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails