Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mah Own Library Seal

What are the consequences of owning many many books? You start buying books you already own without knowing you already own them. The solution then is to make an effort to sort out your stash. Designing a database has always been something I wanted to do but it is both tedious and time-consuming. But the thought of having my own nice little library (and me being the only member) is always coming back to me, egging me to get on my butt and start building one. Then one day, along came this idea of having my own seal on all the books that I have, just to get my library construction plans going for a start. So I trooped down from my office and went to MRSign and got them to come up with a template. They delivered the product after a week.


Polaroid shot of the seal on a page. The book is branded forever! Muahahaha...

This chunk of chrome steel weighs a lot more than it looks. Just imagine I could kill someone with a wallop on the head.



The customised template
Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails