Saturday, August 4, 2007

MBTI - Day Three

Ok. It's sort of confirmed. After my little chat with the lecturer Angeline Yam, I am ISFP
I suspected so for some time because of my inclination to rely a lot on my senses to heh make sense of the world. It feels much better to be settled into a type, although I have to constantly remind myself not to rely too much on this MBTI type thing to make my choices in life. But I must admit that it gives me some direction in what to choose for my next job. Perhaps as my type suggests, I am suited to work in a more action-packed, impact-oriented kind of job. The options of journalism and event management seem more plausible now. But the nagging lack of financial security is the key thing that is holding me back from taking the plunge. I seriously doubt I am ready to suffer a pay cut, almost half I suspect, for the next few years. Giving up the banking option now makes me feel a bit relieved I must say, because I wonder if the kind of work is really what I will like to do, and whether I can excel in it, given my lack of training.
Whatever it is, I will just go for the interviews and find out more about the job scope and renumeration to help me make the decision at the end.
Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails