Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Double I


Interesting and Informative read. Brings to mind another tome: Wisdom of crowds - Surowiecki

It's amazing how dependant I have become on the search engine. In fact, on everything GOOGLE. Especially for what I am doing now. How to locate someone, something in the fastest time possible is not only necessary for success but also my sanity; I go nuts if I don't get what I want, fast. Google is doing a decent job but not enough. Relevancy is still not quite there yet all the time, at least in my opinion. It's true to say that Search has indeed changed our lives and it has certainly raised my expectations of relevant info being instantaneously delivered to me, plumbered by good network connection of course.

Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails