Saturday, November 10, 2007

*Slurp*


Another weekend. I am just going to sit around, day dream and rot. What a great way to just relax and not think about anything, like work or where my career is heading. Currently, I am inspired by the thought of keeping myself well-preserved and avoiding letting everything fall apart, like my skin, my WEIGHT (horrors, I am positive that I am pudgier than ever before, despite people telling me otherwise.), how I dress (surely a slippery sloppy slope) and even my panda eyes that I had slowly learnt to ignore (but it's all coming back to haunt me). I must admit I am generally lazy, although I always like to think otherwise. Never really had the stamina to last through any single endeavour big or small. Instead of griping and groaning away, I had better get down to DOING stuff, like whatever I have just said.

Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails