Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Something different

I'm gonna try and do something different, new, everyday, something that does not have to be drastic, big or dramatic, but it must be a change and of course a positive one. The keyword here is DO, so thinking about it doesn't count. Insights gained, lessons learnt must translate into some form of action, no matter how small. Nope, just reading a new book doesn't count unless I do something about it. I don't think this is going to be easy but I want to try and see if I can stick to the "everyday" commitment. And I will blog about it and keep track of that commitment. Let's see where this leads to.


For today, I am going to search for alternative views/criticisms of books that I read, especially on theoretical issues and concepts, to obtain a more balanced view of whatever I read. I am getting too sold on some stuff.
Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails